Put in an honest day's work and you can earn some flexibility for when and where you do it.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding of npm packages and nodejs
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
How to Apply
Send your resume as a PDF with picture at email@example.com
Please provide a link to your Github and LinkedIn profile.
Please provide what was your total annual compensation last year.
One of our core values at the Ciclolabs is to recognise and reward our staff as our greatest asset. We realise that it's our people who have built our outstanding reputation and that we will only maintain our leading position in the software world by continuing to attract and retain talented and motivated people.